Identity Management (IDM)
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
Introduction to Cloud Identity serves as the starting place for any new Cloud Identity, Identity/Access Management/Mobile Device Management admins as they begin their journey of managing and establishing security and access management best practices for their organization. This 15-30 hour accelerated, one-week course will leave you feeling confident to utilize the basic functions of the Admin Console to manage users, control access to services, configure common security settings, and much more.
Through a series of introductory lessons, step-by-step hands-on exercises, Google knowledge resources, and knowledge checks, learners can expect to leave this training with all of the skills they need to get started as new Cloud Identity Administrators.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Establish a Cloud Identity domain for their organization or personal domain.
• Add users in order to practice user lifecycle management.
• Modify user permissions to gain an understanding of core Cloud Identity features.
• Add mobile devices within the Google Mobile Management module.
• Modify mobile management policy sets to gain familiarity with product options.
• Navigate the Reports module, and practice running reports.
• Explore and apply different security protocols to the domain.
To get the most out of this training course, learners should be prepared to:
• Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Cloud Identity. You will need to enter payment method information. We will show you step-by-step how to cancel your account if you wish to end your Cloud Identity instance at the end of training and avoid being charged.
• Use an existing domain or purchase a new domain through (if you do not have an existing domain, we will walk you through purchasing a domain through Google).
Getting Started with Cloud Identity
In this module, we guide you through the Cloud Identity product, and walk you through setting up your account and Google
Cloud Identity free trial to use during training.
3 个视频 （总计 6 分钟）, 5 个阅读材料, 1 个测验
User Lifecycle Management
In this module, you'll learn about provisioning and managing users in your Cloud Identity domain. The exercises cover how to
add new users in various ways and how to configure user identities, settings, and privileges.
1 个视频 （总计 7 分钟）, 14 个阅读材料, 1 个测验
In this module, you will walk you through some of the security features that are available to you as the Cloud Identity admin.
1 个视频 （总计 10 分钟）, 9 个阅读材料, 1 个测验
In this module, you'll learn about Google mobile device management settings, understand how to enforce device policies over their mobile fleet using the Google Admin console, and learn how to prevent unauthorized access to an account from a lost mobile device.
1 个视频 （总计 4 分钟）, 4 个阅读材料, 1 个测验
Domains and Reports
In this module, you will learn how to do basic domain management and report generation from the Google Cloud Identity
2 个视频 （总计 8 分钟）, 4 个阅读材料, 1 个测验
Summary, Use Case Example, & Resources
This module serves as the summary of your training and also provides you with two case studies that will help you think
about practical applications of Google Cloud Identity.
Hopeful and existing system administrators who are: 1) attempting to better understand how a cloud-based Identity Provider (IdP) functions; 2) looking to understand more about using Cloud Identity and how to deploy it within their organization; and 3) tech savvy individuals who are interested in learning more about Google Cloud Identity. Another key audience for the course: architects and implementers of Google Cloud Platform infrastructure who wish to use Cloud Identity to manage their administrative user identities.
-Learner must be ready to purchase a domain or have a pre-existing domain to use
-Basic understanding of identity management concepts